2024 Baseball and Softball

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Anyone have a score from tonights game?

Should be over by now. I can’t find anything online.

Last edited:

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
10-0 FW final after run rule in 5th. Well, it was fun while it lasted. Congratulations to the boys for a great season! Area Champs and last team standing from district 17-5a.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
NDNzeke, thank you for posting updates. I followed the game through your posts. Much appreciated. Good season, PN-G. FW is a legit candidate to win the whole thing. The Indians got better and better as the season progressed. Lots of young talent on the team. Thanks to the seniors who gave the team leadership, and who gave the fans a great ride. Scalp'em! Go Indians!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
“I really enjoyed these seniors. I’m going to miss these seniors. I’m looking forward to the upperclassmen, underclassmen, growing and getting better. PNG baseball is not done. This season’s done, but we’ll be back next year and see what happens.”

-Head Coach Scott Carter

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores