Coaching

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I wish he had not had the incident causing his resignation. He was an excellent OC, OL, and S/T coach in 2022 and 2023.
I regret both the incident and the fact that he let down his fellow coaches and the team by no longer being here to contribute. He had a good situation to utilize both his coaching and leadership skills. Very unfortunate turn of events that could have been entirely avoided. Personal choices matter.

NHSBulldogFan

I regret both the incident and the fact that he let down his fellow coaches and the team by no longer being here to contribute. He had a good situation to utilize both his coaching and leadership skills. Very unfortunate turn of events that could have been entirely avoided. Personal choices matter.
I think some people deserve a second chance...I'm glad Coach Samples gave him a second chance he's probably got a good shot at a 3rd state championship ring this year

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
I didn’t hear what happened being outside the loop (610 that is)
In Houston there’s a “joke” (saying whatever) there’s INSIDE the loop then outside

We own a yoga studio and several years ago we had a celebrity come do a workshop

Got a call
“Im so excited he’s coming to Houston I usually have to fly to Phoenix etc etc”
Where are y’all located (Pasadena at that time)

“Oh … I don’t go outside the loop”

The unwashed are there outside the loop

90NDN

500+ Posts
I guess I'm not up to speed....Feller had an incident at PNG and he resigned and is now coach at 6A powerhouse Duncanville? Is is okay to post here what happened? I guess they were able to give him a 2nd chance.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
It’s best not to discuss the incident details in a public forum. It’s both a personal and personnel issue that was handled in the best manner decided by PNGISD. In my opinion questioning if someone was not given chances is debatable. We don’t know the complete history. It’s great that he has a new position.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores