SPRING GAME: 6 PM Monday, May 13, at Indian Stadium

100+ Posts
All sounds good. I had planned to drop by and see some of the Nederland scrimmage, then head to our stadium, but the weather delays messed that up. Instead of watching Nederland football first, I watched PNG choir first, then to the field for the State Champ Ring(s) presentation. That was very nicely done, great video, and the rings are awesome. I really appreciate the NDN press video of the game. BTW our QB still looks pretty sharp.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
All sounds good. I had planned to drop by and see some of the Nederland scrimmage, then head to our stadium, but the weather delays messed that up. Instead of watching Nederland football first, I watched PNG choir first, then to the field for the State Champ Ring(s) presentation. That was very nicely done, great video, and the rings are awesome. I really appreciate the NDN press video of the game. BTW our QB still looks pretty sharp.
PN-G Choir > Nederland football :D

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
Anyone notice the either second or third string QB (Spanish last name?)
He either strongly mimicked Roschon Or was trained by the lineage
Body control / posture) looks EXACTLY like him at times
Not a bad example to follow ha
Might be a “kamakazi” QB option
We have a lot of athletes on this team probably more (in quantity) than since I’ve been “refollowing” (2007)
Will my dream of the special ops offense finally come to fruition?
Stay tuned.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores