New look district next year?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
They're probably also realistic. They are not very competitive in football. The days of Lee being a force are over. Their best years were 1940-56 when Coach Stallworth was there. The rapid decline started around 2004. May as well lessen costs and travel.

90NDN

500+ Posts
I am curious who we will get in our district now with those 2 leaving.....I didn't see anything about former schools moving back up ...so possibly Galena Park plus one that i'm sure will be at least 1 hour to travel to if not longer.

90NDN

500+ Posts
Still have a possibility of playing them non district.
I think it would be a great idea to play them in non district to get ready for district....but I also think it would be great to play WOS like Nederland does every year. I'm not sure why we can't make that happen (but at least we scrimmage them).

Davidp43

100+ Posts
Possible replacements for Crosby, Barbers Hill, and Kingwood park. Plus all HISD schools opting up to 5A-1. My opinion on new district

PNG, Dayton, Nederland, Texas City, Santa Fe, Galena Park, FB Marshall, FB Willowridge

Davidp43

100+ Posts
I am curious who we will get in our district now with those 2 leaving.....I didn't see anything about former schools moving back up ...so possibly Galena Park plus one that i'm sure will be at least 1 hour to travel to if not longer.
None of the 4as moving up. I thought splendora and lumberton had a shot. But the cutoff was set at 1300. Crosby missed the 5A-2 cutoff by 2 students

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Possible replacements for Crosby, Barbers Hill, and Kingwood park. Plus all HISD schools opting up to 5A-1. My opinion on new district

PNG, Dayton, Nederland, Texas City, Santa Fe, Galena Park, FB Marshall, FB Willowridge
FBM good because would never have to face them in 1st round of playoffs!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
There’s a silver lining with every change. But might see them in regional semifinal if both get that far!

Davidp43

100+ Posts
I saw another out there district projection. Montgomery, lake creek, Huntsville, nacogdoches, Brenham, png, Nederland, Dayton

Davidp43

100+ Posts
Bidistrict would be FB Marshall, FB Willowridge, Galena Park, Texas City, Santa Fe, Richmond Randle, Lamar Consolidated. Other region 3 would be like Killeen and a Austin area districts

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Watching the playoffs tonight one thing is evident at this level these teams have Rear off season weight lifting programs. Even the small guys for China Spring are ripped!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores