Brant Boudoin, OL
Klete Leblanc, OL

2nd Team Defense:
Kane Benoit, LB
Blake Brooks, OLB
Hunter Denzlinger, DB

badndn

500+ Posts
Congratulations to these fine young men and to the coaching staff who prepaired them.

The only three real suprises to me on the list were:
1. O'neal (Cen) getting Offensive MVP over Pittman (Vid) and Pittman was second team at Fullback???
2. Richard (LB Ozen) getting second team.
3. Kerr getting snubbed all together?

A couple of others that I thought might be different
1. Thought Klete Leblanc might get first team. I would have voted him 1st.
2. I thought they might actually place Deron as first team TE since he lined up there often and then make Reyanga first team WR. Not sure Larramore did much more than run block???

All in all we got 8 members of the defense on the team and 7 offensive members. That is stout!!!

NDN79

500+ Posts
Congratulations to a great group of young men. These awards are well-deserved and hard earned!Great job done by all!

Tigerryder

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
I know they don't do it but if they would choose and all district "team" PNG Indians would win hands down! Out of all the teams I saw play this year and I saw almost all the PNG games, no team matched them in spirit, determination, and the never say quit personality they possess. Great season players and coaches. And, a special congrates to the All District players! WOW!!

Now there is next year to wait for. How long before the first game?? :rocks: :rocks:

pngfan1

Two of the first teamers on offense are coming back next year as well as two on defense returning. The futures so bright..... 8)

Just a quick question...where did you find the list? My PAnews and Beaumont Enterprise didn't have an all district team listed. If I had chosen all district there would have been more purple shirts but then I just might be a whole lot prejudiced. Thanks!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
61ndn said:
Just a quick question...where did you find the list? My PAnews and Beaumont Enterprise didn't have an all district team listed. If I had chosen all district there would have been more purple shirts but then I just might be a whole lot prejudiced. Thanks!

Follow the link in the original message.

I am too old to just automatically think about that and was just thinking about the lists from the newspapers. THANKS! Just how many of those guys do you think will make the PA News Super Team?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
61ndn said:
I am too old to just automatically think about that and was just thinking about the lists from the newspapers. THANKS! Just how many of those guys do you think will make the PA News Super Team?

It should be loaded with about a dozen purple jerseys. :thumbsup:

badndn

500+ Posts
My Guess - PA News Super Team from PNG
Coach: Brandon Faircloth
Offense:
Caleb Harmon, RB
Spencer DeRon, WR
Klete Leblanc, C

Defense:
D.J. Schexnider, DE
Dallas Davis, DE
Dre Dunbar, DB

They only do a first team and they will have 5A - 1A and Privates, which will exclude some guys like Doty and maybe Lunceford. Bob West really liked Brandom, so he may make it as well.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
Congrats! :clap: Hard earned and well deserved by all. Good to know we have a lot of em coming back next season. Is it August yet? I can't wait!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores