2009 Season Ticket Info

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
http://www.pngisd.org/modules/groups/homepagefiles/cms/446867/File/Superintendent/2009%20Season%20Ticket%20Letter.pdf?sessionid=9fd4cdc92ad6362acecb5ec9ee02a496

NDN X

100+ Posts
I haven't received anything yet, but I can't find an old stub that has my new seat numbers on it. I hope that if the rest of my card is filled out, they will help me out with that info.

bandkid

Staff member
Justafan said:
Has the band started practicing?? If so what is the size of the band this coming year?

Fish camp is July 30th and 31st and marching practice starts on August 3rd.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
I sure hope the band members are doing something to get in shape. They should have signed up for the Goelke camp. They are going to be playing Cherokee a LOT! :band:

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Picked all 8 of mine up today. At first I was taken back at spending $280 on high school football. Then I remembered that I spent $250 on Brad Paisley tickets. Oh well, It'll be a little while longer before I can afford to be in the booster club.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Forty-one (41) more days!! Don't know if I can bear to wait that long!!!!! This is torture. We got our tickets Monday. We want to move if we can find 4 tickets kinda low up for sell. I think we'll have to wait until we have a bad season and the "fair weather" fans (those who only go when we're winning) give some up.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Former NDNette......you are reading my mind. That's exactly what I wanted to do after I got my season tickets. That's probably the reason for those 2 new surveillance camera mounted on the press box.

Former NDNette

100+ Posts
I was leaving town the next day so I was already packed. I had plenty of stuff all I needed was a few provisions and I would have been good. Even had a purple tshirt packed.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores