2010 Football Banquet

Indian03

100+ Posts
The Football Banquet honoring the 2010 Indians will be on Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 6:30PM at the Elegante Hotel in Beaumont.

Tickets go on sale to booster club members on December 6 at the field house. Tickets go on sale to all Indian Fans on December 13. The ticket price is $25 for a buffet meal and the program. The dress is semi-formal.

Varsity football players can put their tickets on hold or purchase their tickets beginning today. Parents who are attending the meeting tomorrow can either reserve or purchase their tickets then.

Anyone who attended the banquet last year knows how great the evening was and how nice it was to celebrate the athletes for their accomplishments this season.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Indian03 said:
The Football Banquet honoring the 2010 Indians will be on Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 6:30PM at the Elegante Hotel in Beaumont.

Tickets go on sale to booster club members on December 6 at the field house. Tickets go on sale to all Indian Fans on December 13. The ticket price is $25 for a buffet meal and the program. The dress is semi-formal.

Varsity football players can put their tickets on hold or purchase their tickets beginning today. Parents who are attending the meeting tomorrow can either reserve or purchase their tickets then.

Anyone who attended the banquet last year knows how great the evening was and how nice it was to celebrate the athletes for their accomplishments this season.

Another great reason to join the Booster Club, if you haven't done it yet! ;D

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I agree!! I will be the BC biggest cheerleader and have been thinking of things to do to raise money and increase membership because having the opportunity to see the inner workings of our coaching staff and get inside the mind of Brandon Faircloth is PRICELESS imo! Everyone that puts on the purple and white needs to join! My son is only 7 yrs old but the way I see it I'm investing in his future! He may choose something other than athletics and I will also support whatever that is but I will continue to support the BC as well because it benefits every Indian whether they are an athlete or sit in the stands and cheer them on!

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Just got back from the PN-G Football Banquet. That was really nice and completely packed.
An enjoyable evening that all PN-G fans should attend. I got my copy of the highlight video while there. I will post some crowd pics in a couple of days. Just a great evening celebrating what PN-G football is all about.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
At the banquet it was mentioned that running back Coach Kyle Segura was stepping down from his high school position and was going to one of the middle schools. I am not sure what he will be doing there but it was mentioned that he wanted more fishing time.
The Banquet was great - brought back many good memories!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Coach Segura has developed a series of great runners over the years. He deserves credit for that.

And he was one of the coaches who seemed to remain upbeat and positive during the coaching transition phase. Best of luck to him.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Best of luck to Coach Segura in his new position. I wonder who will take over coaching the RBs?

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
BTW, the banquet was great! It was good to recognize all of those hard working kids and coaches (and their wives)!

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Banquet pics.

Coach Faircloth addresses the Banquet.
DSCF0532.jpg

General crowd shot.
DSCF0539.jpg

Coach Cary introduces the players.
DSCF0544.jpg

Players give a gift of appreciation to Coach Faircloth.
DSCF0554.jpg

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
NDNBand69 ... huge props to you for posting the pics and sharing the 2010 PN-G Football Banquet with all of the out-of-town alumni and fans. Much, much appreciated. Looks like a nice event, well done by all involved. Good crowd.

Go Indians. Peace.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like it was a very classy event for a classy football program. Congrats to all on a great season.

NDN53547781

RE: Coach Kyle Segura: I had not heard this, but it is probably a good step, he will start those young Indians running in the Middle schools and just think how much that will help us in the future. I have been so proud of our coaching staff and the players this year. There is so much talent that has been brought out over the past 2 years, Thank you Coach Faircloth and Staff, looking forward to the 2011 season!!!!!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores