2010 Season Predictions

indianforever

100+ Posts
i am going to say an undefeated team making a deeper run in the playoffs this year and possibly a run at state if we can get by those blue-bell boys ;)

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Hey!! It's not "if", it's "when". No doubt. I can't wait to play those ice cream makers again.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Hey, it not just ice cream that they make. They make good sausage also (Kountry Boy). But you are right - I will love beating that team!

akifan94

500+ Posts
If we get consistent play out of the WR corps and the DB's we will make a long playoff run without injuries. Only team that concerns me is Brenham.

shovelhead

100+ Posts
Another undefeated season is "almost" too much to ask for! I don't think 20-4A is as balanced as last year, but there aren't any weak sisters in the district either. My crystal ball is too fuzzy to make a hard prediction, but I will predict that PNG will take the district championship again this season and will break the choke-hold Brenham had on us last year. THAT is ol' shovel's prediction and you can say he told you so!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
I agree, Shovelhead! The possibility of a state game again is a real possibility. I went on GP's website and they had some statistics done by someone from WOS that seemed to forget PNG exists. I've watched PNG football 40 years and its a bad mistake to under-rate the Indians any year. Some people were leaving at the end of the Central game and I told them that I've seen the Indians win several times in the last 20 seconds. They left anyway and, believe me, my phone was ringing off the wall the next day. ;D

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores