2024 Season Theme Song

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The ‘70’s era of PNG football is best represented by Queen’s “We are the Champions” and “ We Will Rock You”.

For the ‘24 season, this is my choice/recommendation for an unofficial PN-G team song. (Secondary to Jason Touchette’s ‘Indian Nation’ of course.). It seems appropriate.

Imagine this song playing over the stadium loudspeakers and the crowd joining in force with the “THUNDER” lyric.

The thunder and lightning of the PN-G Indians play on the football field, and the thunderous roar of the PN-G fans and band always results in a memorable night of Texas high football at it’s finest.

Let’s Go Indians! May your opponents continue to be thunderstruck in 2024 and beyond!

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Aaand the Purple stuff rap I don’t like rap that much but I love that song it gives me goose bumps
Especially
We got one more game to leave them haters upset (and we did$)

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
What's the story behind this creation? Who is Beau Wilson? Who is performing and where was it recorded?
Beau is a GREAT dude….PNG c/o ‘00, one of the original Bleacher Creatures…he dated my niece in high school, and videoed my wedding so I’ve known him a LONG time…lol! He’s ran a very successful DJ service for several years. I don’t remember the exact details but I think it all started with a SOC fan doing a little rap song for the 2022 State Championship game that was circulating on social media so a lot of PNG fans encouraged Beau to do one. He’s done 3…for 2022 and 2023 SC games, then another celebrating the VICTORY. I think he did a FANTASTIC job!!

Last edited:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Sheer brilliance of talent and creativity. I put him right up there with alum Jason Touchette.

PNGHS is awesome. SOC, nor any other school has anything above the PN-G Indian Spirit and authentic support, originality and commitment of fans and alumni. Nobody.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores