3 of 4 Teams "Locked In"

wacape

100+ Posts
According to the Beaumont "Surprise":

Nederland against Goose Creek Memorial
Vidor against Crosby
PNG against Dayton
Ozen or Livingston against Barbers Hill....Ozen is in if they beat Lumberton tonight.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
We play Dayton at the Butch at 7pm Saturday night. I heard from a great source that WOS has rented our stadium for a playoff game so maybe (I'm just speculating) they will play Friday night. Another night of concessions of my friends and I. Glad we have TVs in there.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
NDNmom91 said:
I'm available to help if WOS plays Fri!

Thanks! I'll let you know when I know for sure about WOS. I am glad to see any team use our stadium for the playoffs--it has plenty of seats, turf, and great facilities all around. Spread the word everyone!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
wacape said:

Vidor against Crosby
PNG against Dayton
Ozen or Livingston against Barbers Hill....Ozen is in if they beat Lumberton tonight.

And now Blowzen. They destroyed Slumberton and will play the AntHill on Friday at BH

Purple Runs Deep

PNG Proud said:
wacape said:

Vidor against Crosby
PNG against Dayton

And now Blowzen. They destroyed Slumberton and will play the AntHill on Friday at BH

:clap: lol

PNGALWAYS

Incredible to think that Livingston did not make it. Just goes to show you can never tell in this district.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
squaw said:
NDNmom91 said:
I'm available to help if WOS plays Fri!

Thanks! I'll let you know when I know for sure about WOS. I am glad to see any team use our stadium for the playoffs--it has plenty of seats, turf, and great facilities all around. Spread the word everyone!

NOW, I know for sure--Coach says WOS is not playing at our stadium. Its a shame, IMHO, because we have such a quality stadium for such a venue.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores