81 Years...

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
...of high school evolution. Or at least 4 points in time to compare.

IndianStadium1938.png

IndianStadium1995.png

IndianStadium2005.png

IndianStadium2019.png

Last edited:

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
WOW! I did not realize that the HS demolished the B-wing. Wherefore art thou B-wing? Where will Mr. McGreevy, Mr. Brown, Mrs. Sigler, Mrs. Ainsworth, Mrs. Wharton, Ms. Hebert, and Coach Cobb teach their students? Start a petition. Bring Back the B-Wing!

bandkid

Staff member
WOW! I did not realize that the HS demolished the B-wing. Wherefore art thou B-wing? Where will Mr. McGreevy, Mr. Brown, Mrs. Sigler, Mrs. Ainsworth, Mrs. Wharton, Ms. Hebert, and Coach Cobb teach their students? Start a petition. Bring Back the B-Wing!

It needed to go in the end. The school was rehabilitating it as best they could, but believe me, it was time.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
When I took Drivers Ed the simulators were in a room on the second floor. That was my first time to set foot in that B wing, which was relatively new at the time

bandkid

Staff member
Still mad that they took down the planetarium though

As I recall, that was Hurricane Rita’s doing. The district only received so much insurance money and labor and material costs shot up after the hurricane. They had to prioritize repairs and there wasn’t enough to get to the planetarium in the end. By the time the bond rolled around three years later, it was too far gone to salvage.

I hated that. Had lots of good memories in there from elementary school field trips. I also had classes down the hall from the planetarium the last year before they gutted it. Hated seeing it in the shape it was in.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores