Adam Morse has transferred

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Adam is now a Henderson State Reddie this is also we’re Former IndiAns Logan Walick and AJ Smith played at. They are a verynpass happy team. Congrats to Adam going so where who will appreciate his passing talents

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the info. Now the Bmt. Enteprise makes sense. And it’s now obvious that the writer didn’t have ENOUGH sense to consider informing all the local fans that support Adam and Lamar.

This is one reason that LU football does not have much of a fan base. Lamar can only dream of the crowds like PNG-Barbers Hill attendance in 2016. Instead of recruiting local players and playing them, they sit good local talent on the bench, and bring in short term JUCO talent. Keep that up and the crowds will dwindle more.

Great to hear that Adam will continue playing. Despite the very recent greatness that the Indian Nation witnessed in Roschon Johnson, a quick retrospective of historical records shows that Adam stands out as well and maintains some records that may never be broken. And his two full years as a starter resulted in more passing yardage and touchdowns in a 2 year span than any other PNG QB in history. Adam Morse needs to be chunking the rock somewhere. He’s too good not to be a starter.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Happy to hear it. Growing up in Texarkana several of my coaches went to Henderson state. He needs to play. I agree. Of course LU shot themselves in the foot by doing away with football (same with UAB they’re rebuilding now) in the first place. Lamar’s bread and butter is the “local” aspect (students)and yes they would do well to target the great players in the golden triangle and big thicket FIRST just my opinion. Because look at their students. They ALL come from local HS not even really Houston very rarely. So yes they should IMO target the rich talent of the GT area. (If you can hear a Beaumont radio station you’re our target. Haha)

crittergitter

IndianFan said:
Thanks for the info. Now the Bmt. Enteprise makes sense. And it’s now obvious that the writer didn’t have ENOUGH sense to consider informing all the local fans that support Adam and Lamar.

This is one reason that LU football does not have much of a fan base. Lamar can only dream of the crowds like PNG-Barbers Hill attendance in 2016. Instead of recruiting local players and playing them, they sit good local talent on the bench, and bring in short term JUCO talent. Keep that up and the crowds will dwindle more.

Great to hear that Adam will continue playing. Despite the very recent greatness that the Indian Nation witnessed in Roschon Johnson, a quick retrospective of historical records shows that Adam stands out as well and maintains some records that may never be broken. And his two full years as a starter resulted in more passing yardage and touchdowns in a 2 year span than any other PNG QB in history. Adam Morse needs to be chunking the rock somewhere. He’s too good not to be a starter.

i would not give the Beaumont Enterprise that much credit.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
IndianFan said:

I've been saying that for YEARS! This corner of the world has plenty of good talent. And many of us would like to follow these kids a while longer, but why go to the games if they aren't playing? It's almost like they recruit them just to keep them from playing AGAINST Lamar!
It's not like Lamar has any success to show for their tactics so far, so why not put butts in the seats so they can keep the lights on?

:thud:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Mot many wins to show. Very little area or student support. Only 10 local players on the current roster. And very few local high school play or even stay. Not a lot to be excited about.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores