Adam Morse

SethNDN

Adam Morse inherited the QB job on a injury depleted Cardinal team. They didn't seem to have a running game. I believe he was forced into throwing way to much as a freshman.

How would you grade his performance, and with a better running game is he Lamars QB of the future.

-Not really a Cardinal fan, just a PNG/Morse fan.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't seen them play, and don't know what type of offense they run, but Adam Morse is a player. If allowed to continue growing into the position at that level, I think he can be great. He may not be the best dual threat QB on the planet, but his arm is great. I'd take Morse's arm over any current or recent QB from SE Texas.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I've only seen highlights on YouTube. For being thrown into the fire as a true freshman, he did very well. Keep getting stronger, learn the new coach's system, stay healthy, and have fun while getting a solid education. Life is good for AM. Plus, he's a lifelong PN-G Indian. Indeed, life is good. :)

Go Indians. Peace.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Not only is he a great passer. but he plays smart football. What he needs the most is protection and time to go through his progressions. He needs to KNOW that his team mates have his back... literally.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores