Annual Football Banquet

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
This will be the first one we've missed. My son made the All-Region Orchestra this yr., and the concert is tonight.
I hate that we'll miss it. It's such a great night for the kids.

bandkid

Staff member
PNG Proud said:
This will be the first one we've missed. My son made the All-Region Orchestra this yr., and the concert is tonight.

Congratulations. That's impressive.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Banquet was awesome last night ! great environment, food, fun. Like to thank all the moms and everyone else who pitched in decorating and making the ball room look fantastic ! It wouldn't have happened and been as nice without all the folks helping. Look forward to next years !

side note. Interesting seeing everyone dressed up that we normally just see wearing purple on friday night ! Lots of people clean up really nice !

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
bamakid said:
PNG Proud said:

Congratulations. That's impressive.

Thanks Bandkid. (Sorry for the delay). I'm proud of him. He works very hard.

bark

1,000+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
Banquet was awesome last night ! great environment, food, fun. Like to thank all the moms and everyone else who pitched in decorating and making the ball room look fantastic ! It wouldn't have happened and been as nice without all the folks helping. Look forward to next years !

side note. Interesting seeing everyone dressed up that we normally just see wearing purple on friday night ! Lots of people clean up really nice !
They did all look good.

We are lucky to had such a good group!

Indian03

100+ Posts
OldEagle said:
Just curious about who won the awards this year. Could someone fill me in please. Thanks!

Eagle, here's a list of who the awards the team voted on went to...

Team MVP - Chase Bertrand

Offensive Back - Travis Miller

Defensive Back - Chase Romero

Offensive Lineman - Kyler Nicotre

Defensive Lineman - Jake Davis

Receiver - Jayce Nelson

Linebacker - Justin Sperl

Special Teams MVP - Micah Murdock

Fighting Indian Awards - Alan Hanks and Tyler LaCour

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores