BC First home game ?

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Haven't heard how well the concession sales were at the TC game. I know they were super busy. Just curious since we didn't have a BC Monday night meeting this week. I spent over $30.00 dollars there on food and drinks for myself, my wife and 4 kids. By the way the food was great and hot ! enjoyed it and the tea ! Wish they had lids for the tea though. All I can say is great job ! Lines moved fairly quick.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
it did very well. We are getting ready for MCM and PNGDAD has already got manpower to have a drink station for that game. BC will sell drinks and candy, while McAllister's will sell tea and Chick Fil A will sell Lemonade. Hopefully, this will make the food lines move even faster. Food line will still sell drinks, candy, and tea as well.

Chris Meaux and his wife willingly took the concession Chief position when no other BC member wanted it. It is a lot of work and a lot of time. They have done an extremely great job!!! They surrounded themselves with some of the best help in the area. Mr. McCutcheon, Mark Thompson, Johnny Rodriguez can always be seen working. This concession could not nearly run as smooth without some of the greatest parents and grandparents that PNG has to offer.

BTW, if you have not signed up to work, do so. Great conversation and laughs are always on the menu there!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
pngmom4 said:
it did very well. We are getting ready for MCM and PNGDAD has already got manpower to have a drink station for that game. BC will sell drinks and candy, while McAllister's will sell tea and Chick Fil A will sell Lemonade. Hopefully, this will make the food lines move even faster. Food line will still sell drinks, candy, and tea as well.

Chris Meaux and his wife willingly took the concession Chief position when no other BC member wanted it. It is a lot of work and a lot of time. They have done an extremely great job!!! They surrounded themselves with some of the best help in the area. Mr. McCutcheon, Mark Thompson, Johnny Rodriguez can always be seen working. This concession could not nearly run as smooth without some of the greatest parents and grandparents that PNG has to offer.

BTW, if you have not signed up to work, do so. Great conversation and laughs are always on the menu there!
You forgot to mention Kim Dyer and Veva Hollier! lol

thatpngfan

I would like to ask that during the meeting can we not have the talking going on in the back !! Not calling anyone out, but come on! Some of us are trying to listen to what coach has to say, He gives everyone a chance to ask questions during the meeting. I sound like a teacher. Thank you.

bark

1,000+ Posts
I am sure he is up to his eyeballs in thoughts about what happened and how to appease some of the fans. Although no explination needed.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
I agree that no explanation is needed but I know after the GP game in the Alamodome two years ago Coach explained his philosophy in going for a 1st down rather than kicking a field goal.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores