Beaumont enterprise article about top 10 impact players this upcoming season

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Thanks for posting the article. Happy to see PN-G have two impact players featured in the article. RJ is a special talent. I'm ready to see him have a big JR season. Loved his deep throw as a SOPH QB. Tremendous touch on the deep ball. He always had the right amount of air under the ball and right amount of zip. As a JR and SR, with more experience and just seeing everything there is to see in a game situation, he will be throwing lasers in the flats, over the middle, and of course, on the deep ball. Riggs and the WRs should have plenty of opportunities to make big plays.

I hear we should have some size on the OL and DL. If so, it could be a special 2017 season.

Have the baseball playoffs impacted the 7 on 7 season?

Go Indians. Peace.

RoschonsBigBro

Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
Hines not the only offensive weapon we got coming. ;D :popcorn:

No but he is the only one scouts or the area truly knows about. We know memorial got speed but when I think of that offense I think of Hines especially with that game against us. Xbox messed up Keitha recruiting process in my opinion by not playing him where he could have made the most difference until his sr year. No way he should only have 1 SMU offer.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
RoschonsBigBro said:
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

No but he is the only one scouts or the area truly knows about. We know memorial got speed but when I think of that offense I think of Hines especially with that game against us. Xbox messed up Keitha recruiting process in my opinion by not playing him where he could have made the most difference until his sr year. No way he should only have 1 SMU offer.
he doesnt have only one offer. I believe its up to 5 or 6 as of this week.

RoschonsBigBro

Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

he doesnt have only one offer. I believe its up to 5 or 6 as of this week.

Good for him. I was going off the 247sports site. I hope he gets to go wherever he truly wants to

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores