Bertrand Nominated SETX Player of the Week - Beaumont Enterprise

PNG321

Bertrand was nominated for SETX Player of the Week! Go vote if you get time :band:

http://blog.beaumontenterprise.com/huddle/2010/10/30/who-is-the-southeast-texas-player-of-the-week-4/

ndnmom79

Voted !!! Looks like somebody is jealous of PNG's fan base lol. We cant help it we love our INDIANS!!! :clap: :clap:

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
All one has to do is disable accepting cookies on their browser and one person (or a class of students with access to computers) can vote as many times as they want. It would mean more if the sports staff would honestly assess the performance of standout athletes and make a decision on the player of the week.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
All depends on how the polling software works. Most can record a machine's IP address and not allow any further voting from that address.

hookem14

100+ Posts
PNG NDN Fan is absolutely right about how to cheat the system. I have heard this is being done and it's a shame if it is true.

phetonb

IndianFan said:
All depends on how the polling software works. Most can record a machine's IP address and not allow any further voting from that address.

And IP's can be set to change dynamicaly also. So that is not the answer.

Anyone who pins thier hopes on a "fair" ballot "online" is dreaming.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores