booster club meeting

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Does this mean we'll have better concession options? I quit eating at the stadium because the food is horrible. I was loving showing up early to a game to soak in the atmosphere and get a bite to eat.

lu cards

100+ Posts
pizza inn,chick fila,links,chipped beef for starters.when it turns cold we plan on having gumbo.id call it an upgrade.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
I won't be able to make the meeting, but I do need to pay for this year's dues. Can I do that the field house during the week?

pngmom4

500+ Posts
The meeting was mainly to discuss the cooncessions at the stadium. It will be a win/win for most students at PNGHS. The booster club will manage the home side and the band action will manage the visitors side for football. Student activities will work both sides. That said, if a student is involved with any extra curricular activity, he/she will benefit from this endeavour. The booster club will need help from their members to manage the concessions. With the setup in plan, the food will be excellent and the lines at the windows should not get so conjested as they were last year.

Also, the area band competition will be held at PNG this year. It will be a huge money maker as far as concessions go. The booster club and band action committee are working together on that as well. I like that everyone seems to be getting along and that all of the money will go back to the students.

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
pngmom4 said:
The meeting was mainly to discuss the cooncessions at the stadium. It will be a win/win for most students at PNGHS. The booster club will manage the home side and the band action will manage the visitors side for football. Student activities will work both sides. That said, if a student is involved with any extra curricular activity, he/she will benefit from this the area band competition will be held at PNG this year. It will be a huge money maker as far as concessions go. endeavour. The booster club will need help from their members to manage the concessions. With the setup in plan, the food will be excellent and the lines at the windows should not get so conjested as they were last year.

Also, The booster club and band action committee are working together on that as well. I like that everyone seems to be getting along and that all of the money will go back to the students.

This is awesome news!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

bandkid

Staff member
IBLEEDPURPLE said:
pngmom4 said:
The meeting was mainly to discuss the cooncessions at the stadium. It will be a win/win for most students at PNGHS. The booster club will manage the home side and the band action will manage the visitors side for football. Student activities will work both sides. That said, if a student is involved with any extra curricular activity, he/she will benefit from this the area band competition will be held at PNG this year. It will be a huge money maker as far as concessions go. endeavour. The booster club will need help from their members to manage the concessions. With the setup in plan, the food will be excellent and the lines at the windows should not get so conjested as they were last year.

Also, The booster club and band action committee are working together on that as well. I like that everyone seems to be getting along and that all of the money will go back to the students.

This is awesome news!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Agreed. That will also make the pre-competition invitational that much more appealing. I just wish they had done it a year earlier.

bark

1,000+ Posts
BC member PMed me and reported $40,000 raised so far for the Indoor Facility. Probably not bad for these economic times. Any way to get the Motiva's of the area to sponsor the remaining $260,000?

Looks like private donations, while welcomed, will be modest. Cooperate folks or maybe folks we buy uniforms etc... from can step up to the plate. I sent my modest donation in but I'm not in a position to do a 50/60K donation.

It will happen at some point.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Lots of people hurting at this time, financially, but willing to contribute time and effort and maybe we should consider asking the IBEW to wire our new building as a donation and other crafts can donate time, materials, etc. we have great sponsors, but even they don't have unlimited funds to spend. This has to be a community effort. I am concerned that more people are NOT involved in the booster club.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
A question for the Booster Club Board. Don't we have a Booster Club meeting coming up that's open to all PN-G fans?

oldindian69

Heard rumblings of a "SECRET MEETING" with some of the ELITE booster club members......What was that about?.....Any comments???????

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores