CENTRAL GAME

lu cards

100+ Posts
lets talk some png football.how long will the starters play?score?should we leave our equipment at the butch for the playoffs?

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I wouldn't put the cart before the horse. I think everyone knows Central always plays PNG hard and too the end. I know Central has rolled up the carpet for the year, but I feel they will come out and play us hard, they have nothing to lose at this point. I just hope they don't play dirty. We cannot afford a injury at this time of the year. I say if we get ahead by 20+ coach will pull starters in the 3rd.

akifan94

500+ Posts
My hope is the coaches and players stay focused. Last year Central rode in undefeated in district and we whipped them. I would like to see us go into the playoffs with a big win and not get complacent. I am sure Central is still a talented team even if they are not playing like it.

modmouse78

100+ Posts
Looks like it will be a good game to work on some things. Some of the central boys have already moved on to basketball. Not saying we should look around them, just that i don't think they give us much of a challenge.

ndnfan

Anyone else notice (or maybe it's just me) that Coach Faircloth has brought up underclassmen just about every week. Could be because of varsity injuries, but these underclassemen seem to get quite a bit of playing time. I think this bodes well for the future... :clap:

pngmom4

500+ Posts
indianforever said:
yes and does anyone else know if anymore are going to be brought up this game to get ready for the playoffs?

when asked about bringing up Jrs. for playoffs, he said yes, he does that every year. He did not say if any others would be moved up.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores