Cherokee Ring Tone

phetonb

I created a Cherokee Ring tone and would like to share it with all Indian fans.

I can not upload it to the message board. How can I get on this site to share it with everyone who would like it?

It is 11 sec and a great Indian Fan ring tone.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Send it to me and I'll make it available from the web site. It will be added to the Audio Gallery in the Fan Zone.

webmaster@pngindians.com

phetonb

If anyone wants the ring tone, it is easy to make yourself until it is available on this site.

http://pngindians.com/multimedia/cherokee.mp3

Above is the link to the mp3 file of Cherokee.

Save it to your computer.

Go to www.myxter.com and create an account. It is free.

Upload the mp3 file of Cherokee, and create the ring tone.

It will be sent to your phone. :rocks:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't had time to do it yet. I'll add the mp3 download to the 'FanZone' on the 'new' site along with these instructions.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
You can also just hold your phone up to your speaker, and record the song, then save as ringtone. That way, you can adjust the volume tou your needs.

phetonb

restless natives said:
Be sure and go to www.myxer.com without the t....myxter will forward you to ringnrock which requires a subscription.
Sorry about the T.

When you look quickly, sometimes the details seem to be there when they are not.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores