Coach of the Year !

tribesman

100+ Posts
Congrats to Coach Brandon Faircloth for being voted "Coach of the Year" in District 20-4A...He deserves all of the accolades that he gets for what this team accomplished this season. This award reflects the "Coaching Staff of the Year" as far as I am concerned. I am sure that Coach Faircloth would agree. Great Job Guys !

NDN06

100+ Posts
I second that! Congratulations Coach Faircloth, and thanks for making this a season to remember!! :clap:

:woohoo: :clap: :woot: :clap: :rocks: :woot: :clap: :woohoo:

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :woot: :woot: :woohoo: :woohoo: :band: What a wonderful accomplishment in his first year. Him and his staff deserve everything they get. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NDN79

500+ Posts
Congratulations to Coach Faircloth and his entire staff. It is an award that is well-deserved! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
Coach Faircloth and his staff were "Coaches of the Year" in my book long before this came out. This is the icing on the cake for a great year both for the coaches and team :clap:

CONGRAT COACH FAIRCLOTH - YOU DONE THE INDIAN NATION PROUD ! :clap: :woohoo:

Tigerryder

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Just wanted to add my Congratulations to Coach Faircloth, great job coaching, great job putting together the best coaching staff in SE Texas if not the entire state!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

pngfan1

Congrats and great job by entoire staff. I could have called this one before the season started.

:clap :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::We've had the "Coach of the Year" before, but never in his first year here, with a new staff, a new game plan, a new everything, winning district outright, and going 11-1. About the only thing that was left over besides the three coaches was the Honor, Pride, and Tradition of the Indian Nation and that will never die. Congrats to Coach Faircloth, all of the coaching staff, and the players. I am sure he would be the first to tell you without all the staff and the team, he would have not gotten the honor. The never-say-die attitude of the staff and team will always be remembered and hopefully, our Coach of the Year for 2009 is just a taste of what is to come. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

tribesman

100+ Posts
If anyone would like to send Coach Faircloth a congratulatory e-mail and just let him know that you appreciate his accomplishments, the address is:

bfaircloth@pngisd.org

I think this would be a great way to express our support for Coach Faircloth and Staff.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
tribesman said:
If anyone would like to send Coach Faircloth a congratulatory e-mail and just let him know that you appreciate his accomplishments, the address is:

bfaircloth@pngisd.org

I think this would be a great way to express our support for Coach Faircloth and Staff.

DONE!

Thanks

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores