Concession Stand Thanks

ndndad

Wanted to thank everyone that helped out at the concession stand last night. It was an amazing success. There were too many people to list. There was a young group of student activities freshman that helped all night. They worked as hard or harder than all of us. If they are representative of the incoming freshman group - We will be good for a
Long time to come. If you are the parent of one of these young kids, you should be very proud ! :clap:

ndndad

We ar
Justafan said:
Anyway to set up tables just for drinks?
we are working on that. Maybe a McCalister tea stand on one side and chick-fil-a lemonade on the other ? What do ya think ?

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
NDNDAD said:
We ar
Justafan said:
Anyway to set up tables just for drinks?
we are working on that. Maybe a McCalister tea stand on one side and chick-fil-a lemonade on the other ? What do ya think ?

Would be a start. Most people are not going to stand in line for a hour just for a drink.

ndndad

The only problem I am trying to work through is -we would need tea and lemonade servers inside as well for the people ordering food and drinks. I don't think anyone would want to stand in line for food and then stand again in line for tea or lemonade.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Why not sell ICE COLD bottled drinks and water from the dedicated drink tables\lines to keep things moving quickly. That would probably satisfy a large percentage of thirsty fans. Anything else would require the standard line. That might thin out the concession stand lines and reduce wait times for both types of customers.

Too bad the stadium construction budget had to be cut. That eliminated several serving windows.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
NDNDAD said:
The only problem I am trying to work through is -we would need tea and lemonade servers inside as well for the people ordering food and drinks. I don't think anyone would want to stand in line for food and then stand again in line for tea or lemonade.

Agrrd, you'd have to sell at both.

bandkid

Staff member
What about having people walking around in the stands selling drinks and possibly candy like they do at college and professional games?

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
There were drink stations last year, I know it was great not having to stand in line for just a drink! I think a good way to get people to help is to break it down by quarters. Have a good couple people work the drink station each quarter like we did last year. Maybe the band parents would consider helping out with this as well.

ndndad

NDNmom91 said:
There were drink stations last year, I know it was great not having to stand in line for just a drink! I think a good way to get people to help is to break it down by quarters. Have a good couple people work the drink station each quarter like we did last year. Maybe the band parents would consider helping out with this as well.
Bamakid, it all comes down to volunteers. We have had a number of people up. But not enough to have the manpower for that kind of endevour.
Indian99 you are right the links were great. I think all of the fod has improved.

Ndnmom91- We tried help every quarter thing last year. Unfortunately, more time than not there were people that signed up for a quarter and would not show up. Leaving the people that worked the first or second quarter to carry the load. That was not fair to them. This is why we went to volunteering for a whole game.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores