Concession Volunteers

ndndad

The first Friday night home game is coming up this Friday. I still need about 4 volunteers for that game. There have been quite a few people that have stepped up to the plate at the other games. I know that everyone including myself want to watch the Friday night games. (Did I mention we have big screens inside the concessions). I have said it before. The only way this can work is the community gets together and helps each other out. This benefits every child in the school. either through Athletics, Student Activities or Band. The only way that can happen is for parents to step up to the plate. At a Varsity game we need the middle school, freshman or Jv parents to help out. The other games we need the varsity parents to help. It is only a couple of hours one or two nights during the whole season. I am sure you can find the time. This is for your children/grandchildren or a child/grandchild of someone you know. Call me or email me at the info below. I know you will come through.

Thanks

Chris Meaux
cmeaux1@gt.rr.com
409-679-0222

ndndad

Thanks to all of those who volunteered. That is what I like about this community. The next real challenge will be the Mid County Madness game. This has the potential to make good money for all of the school groups. But we will need people to step up just like they did today. So if you can help out please let me know. Did I mention that we have two big screens to watch the games inside the concessions.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores