Congrats MOJO

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Just wanted to congratulate our friends at Odessa-Permian on their win tonight.. :woot:

The Reservation supports MOJO Magic!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

mojofan

Thanks guys. We're getting better each week and hopefully we'll be running on all eight soon. You don't don't lose a Brandon Faircloth and not have to make some adjustments. Thanks for your support!

Congrats to you guys on your season so far. Checking in here is the first thing I do when I get home from our games. I can assure you the best is yet to come for PN-G this season! Faircloth adds small new wrinkles each week making it hard to scout. Next weeks opponent won't see in this week's film what they will see next Friday. By week 10, your opponents hardly know what to expect. Get yer popcorn ready!

15PNG

500+ Posts
mojofan said:
Thanks guys. We're getting better each week and hopefully we'll be running on all eight soon. You don't don't lose a Brandon Faircloth and not have to make some adjustments. Thanks for your support!

Congrats to you guys on your season so far. Checking in here is the first thing I do when I get home from our games. I can assure you the best is yet to come for PN-G this season! Faircloth adds small new wrinkles each week making it hard to scout. Next weeks opponent won't see in this week's film what they will see next Friday. By week 10, your opponents hardly know what to expect. Get yer popcorn ready!

Man, this post gives me goosebumps!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
mojofan said:

:popcorn:

NDN79

500+ Posts
Goosebumps seem to be a common reaction when talking about this year's Indians! I'm proud to have them!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores