Covering PNG at LCM

OLGabe

That game was the first game I have seen of PNG in football for several years. I work for The Orange Leader and just always seem to miss the games when at LCM until this year.
Man I missed hearing Cherokee and seeing the Indian Spirit. A LCM coach asked how it feels to be an Indian and all I could say was "you will never know."
I will make it a point to make at least one game a year now from here on out.

Gabe Pruett

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Gabe.

Covering a PNG home game from the new press box at Indian Stadium looks like it might be a cool deal. :popcorn:

OLGabe

Busy, busy and more busy. Had about 2 feet in the office. The newsroom is working out of the circulation department. So about 5 computers set up in an office made for about two. Other than that its great :faint:

OLGabe

Same old building for just a bit. Will have to rent a building for a few months until the old gets fixed.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores