Denton Guyer 22, Highland Park 16
Grandfalls-Royalty 73, Milford 28
Katy 52, Johnson 0
Kilgore 44, Stephenville 6
Pearland 38, Madison 34
Wellington 46, Albany 20

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Very lopsided. You would think being this deep, things would be more evenly matched.

Good Luck to the Brenham Cubs. They are facing the monster that is Aledo.

badndn

500+ Posts
You guys know Kirbivilles Jack Alvarez is now the HC at Ennis. Running tripple option which is complete 180 from Ennis' glory days under coach Harrell.
Also remember Alvarez being a top candidate for PNG job a few years back, but I think the powers that be wanted to see a more pass oriented O after the run heavy Burnett days. Still say its hard to win a State Title in 4A or 5A in a misdirection run offense.

ndn78

100+ Posts
Section 8 housing has killed schools like ours. The big cities will rule from now on. Example tonight Guyer vs Brennan, both schools less than 5 yrs old. The families can move were they get a scholarship and leave. Do some research. Sad to see Multi generation schools being phased out when you get deep in playoffs in all sports.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores