Defensive Line

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
It’s great to see the combination of the Indians best 3 defensive linemen on the field together.

Donovan Latin (56) has a great combination of quickness and strength at defensive end.

Joshua Patteson (90) lining up at nose tackle is a force. Size, strength and a disruptive pass rusher who can stop the run.

Wyatt Girouard (27) at the other defensive end position. Aggressive, great quickness and size with speed. This kid is Zeke Schexnider reincarnated IMO.

Last edited:

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Patteson makes sense inside to me. I assume 27 is back now. Good news. This team doesn’t have a real superstar but has relatively (more) equal depth. That can be a real good thing every player feels responsible for the team’s success which is powerful. Ride the high rankings as long as possible helps with future transfers and motivation for kids to participate in general. No doubt we will run into one of the 5 buzz saws in 5A/2 eventually. (A&M Consolodated wow etc) Manvel is back contrary to popular belief and of course Aledo at the top.

snowbird

Since Faircloth has been here seems like we have been able to shut Vidor's run game down. I think if we man up on their receivers and keep 7 or 8 in the box we will be ok this week. We should be able to move the ball at will against Vidors defense. Look for a big game from our running backs. Bost will get his numbers but the ground game and big o line will dominate the line of scrimmage. 35-14 PN-G breaks in the new Vidor turf.

Safe travels

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Not much info about injuries. There have been a few starters out all year long.

I'd like to see Conner get more carries.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores