Dylan and I went to the Rockets Game today...

carzan

500+ Posts
And we had FLOOR SEATS NEXT TO THE BENCH!!!

And hung out in the Lexus Lounge for the Pre-Game!!!

It was an awesome experience!!!

13.jpg

9.jpg

00.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

carzan

500+ Posts
badndn said:
Howd you snag those tix?

I am the GM at a Local Toyota store. Toyota occaisionally provides us with some perks involving the Rockets since they are the main sponsor of the team. It was really a great experience to be able to be down on the floor! And it was really great for Dylan to be in the first seat next to the bench. Every time there was a time-out as the players were returning to the bench they would slap Dylan's hand as they went by! (high fives)

The Lexus Lounge was really neat also. It's under the seating on the far side of the court. Really it's just a big bar kind of like a Hooters or a Bennigans. Lot's of the "good looking" people in there before and after the game. Including players and their wives.

In February I've got all 28 tickets for the Tundra Suite when the Rockets play the Magic on the 24th. Toyota provides everything! I hope to have enough tickets left over to bring some of our basketball team to that one.

Oh and they weren't exactly free. They cost Dylan his Starting position at the Ozen game Tuesday night since he missed practice on Monday. But it was worth it!

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
carzan said:
badndn said:
Howd you snag those tix?

I am the GM at a Local Toyota store. Toyota occaisionally provides us with some perks involving the Rockets since they are the main sponsor of the team. It was really a great experience to be able to be down on the floor! And it was really great for Dylan to be in the first seat next to the bench. Every time there was a time-out as the players were returning to the bench they would slap Dylan's hand as they went by! (high fives)

The Lexus Lounge was really neat also. It's under the seating on the far side of the court. Really it's just a big bar kind of like a Hooters or a Bennigans. Lot's of the "good looking" people in there before and after the game. Including players and their wives.

In February I've got all 28 tickets for the Tundra Suite when the Rockets play the Magic on the 24th. Toyota provides everything! I hope to have enough tickets left over to bring some of our basketball team to that one.

Oh and they weren't exactly free. They cost Dylan his Starting position at the Ozen game Tuesday night since he missed practice on Monday. But it was worth it!

Well worth it.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores