Enjoy "The Boys of Fall"

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Great video. While it was good to see all the old players and coaches I kind of wish that the video would have shown more high school players particularly small schools. It seems to me that the song was more about high school football.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
I came on here to suggest that everyone listen to this video on You Tube. It would be so awesome to use the coaches words with pictures of the Indians while playing that song on our jumbo scoreboard! The words fit the tradition of PNG to a "T" and this would be a video that would please all the fans, young and old. I listened to the version on You Tube that had the coach talking to the players in orange about the feelings you get on Friday night that is only replicated on your wedding day, when your child is born, etc. Gave me goose bumps. What do the rest of you think?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores