Football Off Season

PNG321

I would guess that a PNG Head Coach will be picked fairly soon. Doesn't the football off season start working out after Christmas? Just wondering..... ::)

C

coonass322

I doubt you see a coach until the new year....Playoffs still going on....

squaw

1,000+ Posts
coonass322 said:
I doubt you see a coach until the new year....Playoffs still going on....
Today's Midcounty Chronicle has an article about Burnett and it quoted Randall was saying she was going to submit something on Dec. 9th. BUT when I check it out it was not worded correctly. She is going to discuss the "process" for finding a new HC. I personally think we will have a new HC sometime in Feb or Mar.

PNG321

i just heard today from a reliable source that the png head coach position hasn't even been posted. It will be posted for 30 days and then the board will decide who their first round interviews are. Everything is speculation until that time. The 30 days hasn't even ran yet. Resumes and applications are being submitted at this time but it has not been posted nor has the first round interview prospects even been chosen. I did not know this until today. :helmet:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores