Freshman Purple

ndnmom79

How about those Indians on freshman purple team winning 32 to 0 against Memorial!! Awesome game boys! Ready for Crosby Thursday:)

HonorPrideTradition

Good luck today to both the freshmen and jv white and purple teams as they take on Crosby this afternoon. Freshmen are traveling to Crosby, but the jv will be playing at home.

Let go Indians! Scalp the Cougars!!! :helmet: :rocks:

bark

1,000+ Posts
ndnmom79 said:
How about those Indians on freshman purple team winning 32 to 0 against Memorial!! Awesome game boys! Ready for Crosby Thursday:)
Anyone know when the MS's first game is?. I have always enjoyed that atmosphere.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
If possible, please post game updates, results, and highlights for the Freshmen and JV teams. Also, if someone local would please e-mail the rosters for the 2011 PN-G Varsity, JV, and Freshman teams to the owner of the www.pngindians.com website and this message board will gladly update the website and post the rosters so we can all enjoy hearing about the Indians racking up Ws. I am going to the Crosby game in Crosby...I'll get a Varsity roster. Please help out with the sub-Varsity rosters. Many fans and alumni will enjoy reading about the sub-Varsity teams and future stars. Post what you can. The more exposure our kids get, the better. Thanks.

Go Indians. Peace.

ndnmom79

JV game is at 6pm....Freshman White starts at 5:30 in Crosby with Freshman Purple following directly after.

Go Indians!! Scalp Em :clap: :clap:

bandkid

Staff member
1989NDN said:
If possible, please post game updates, results, and highlights for the Freshmen and JV teams. Also, if someone local would please e-mail the rosters for the 2011 PN-G Varsity, JV, and Freshman teams to the owner of the www.pngindians.com website and this message board will gladly update the website and post the rosters so we can all enjoy hearing about the Indians racking up Ws. I am going to the Crosby game in Crosby...I'll get a Varsity roster. Please help out with the sub-Varsity rosters. Many fans and alumni will enjoy reading about the sub-Varsity teams and future stars. Post what you can. The more exposure our kids get, the better. Thanks.

Go Indians. Peace.

I can't seem to find the roster for the Freshman and JV teams (seems like they've been posted in the past, but not this year; could be wrong), but here's the Varsity roster:

http://football--varsity.png.high.schoolfusion.us/modules/locker/files/get_group_file.phtml?fid=12294911&gid=1021261&sessionid=4d1a4c6468a321d2262cffffec942df1

The new district website looks good. A few little issues here and there, but overall it's a nice upgrade.

ndnmom79

I have freshman Purple team roster...

2 Antoine Arvie
3 Avery Murdock
4 Kade Scroggs
5 Devan Segura
6 Dylan Frankens
7 Gavin Redden
8 Nathan Sperl
9 Hayden Terrell
11 Landon LeMoine
12 Jacob Guilbeaux
14 Ryan Webb
15 Ky Walker
17 Anthony Pulido
18 Blake Smith
19 Blake Lane
20 Blaine Peveto
22 Christian Chavez
23 Jacob Robbins
24 Alfredo Dublon
25 Elijah Jones
32 Richard Droddy
34 Kevin Huckaby
36 Brant Halfin
40 Collin Werner
51 Keaston Benoit
53 Ben Ramirez
54 Austen Domino
55 Austin Mayfield
56 Coby Tran
68 Christian Wright
70 Otis Gallander
71 Jenner Fountain
72 Brandon Barthol
73 Trenton Graves
74 Josh Humphrey
77 Taylor Smith

OldEagle

500+ Posts
PNG JV beat Crosby 31-14. Crosby scored 2 TD's on long runs. Other than that our defense held them in check pretty good. A lot of players played in this game.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
OldEagle said:
PNG JV beat Crosby 31-14. Crosby scored 2 TD's on long runs. Other than that our defense held them in check pretty good. A lot of players played in this game.

JV rotated ALOT of kids!! Only thing I didn't like was the bench clearing fight, but the coaches contained it pretty quick.

HonorPrideTradition

Freshmen Purple lost in the last 6 seconds last night 30 to 28. We fought back hard and scored with 6 seconds left on the clock we had to go for two and were stopped short. We are very proud of our boys and how they performed! :clap:

HonorPrideTradition

Crosby had a player ejected during the freshmen purple game and a few dead ball personal fouls and unsportsmanlike like penalties as well. :flaming:

turn2

Justafan said:
OldEagle said:

JV rotated ALOT of kids!! Only thing I didn't like was the bench clearing fight, but the coaches contained it pretty quick.

NOT A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE A BENCH CLEARING BRAWL WITH THE JV.THEY OUT NUMBER ALL TEAMS 4 TO 1. COACHES DID A GREAT JOB FROM KEEPING IT FROM GETTING OUT OF HAND.

ndnmom79

PNG Freshman Purple will play at Indian Stadium today @ 430 pm against Texas City. White team will play Port Arthur Memorial at 630pm. Come out and support your INDIANS :clap: :clap: :woohoo:

Longbow

Freshman Purple beat Texas City 26 - 6. We played very well. This is going to be a really good team.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores