GABE LANGLOIS - LSU TIGERS

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
They have him listed from PRAIRIEVILLE, LA. I know his parents house has been up for sale for some time. Maybe they list Louisiana to save on tuition?

bandkid

Staff member
I read somewhere that Doty was apparently listed as going to Oregon from Tucson, Arizona.

pngdad8520

100+ Posts
Justafan said:
They have him listed from PRAIRIEVILLE, LA. I know his parents house has been up for sale for some time. Maybe they list Louisiana to save on tuition?
Mr. Langlois is a customer of mine and that is were they are from, They lived here while he was here for work, and moved back after Greg graduated.

PNG267

Gabe may very well get himself a ring this year!

Congrats to him! I wanted to bump this thread because he deserves to be recognized for his great achievement on the number team in the nation!

bandkid

Staff member
PNG267 said:
Gabe may very well get himself a ring this year!

We'll see about that.... ;D

It's good to see the football players have post-high school success, even if they are playing for L(oser ;))SU. I personally think Doty, Langlois, Lunceford and the rest are the beginning of a long line of Faircloth-coached players to see collegiate action.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
he is only a Freshman. He graduated high school in May back on Louisiana. He is a preferrred walk on at LSU.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores