Game Week

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
It was a tough decision, but I decided to sacrifice attending this game because my son’s girlfriend is a Senior in the Lumberton Band/Color Guard so we’re gonna go watch her perform and do a little scouting of that “other team” across the tracks…lol! I’ll DEFINITELY be watching the NDN Press broadcast on my phone though….SCALP EM INDIANS!!

bandkid

Staff member
If you select the reserved seating option when you order tickets for Friday's game through the Klein Oak website, you get a pretty quick overview of how many visitors' side tickets have been sold to PN-G fans.

If you go back to the main website and go through the same process to buy reserved tickets for the home side, you can also see how many empty seats are still available in the Klein Oak stands.

It's only Tuesday, and the Indian Faithful have easily bought five or six times as many tickets as the Klein Oak fans have. That's in spite of the 117 mile drive from PN-G to Klein Memorial Stadium.

I think it's safe to say the folks in purple are ready for football season to start.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Did the FR and JV play Klein Oak teams or did they play teams in the local area? If local teams, who?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores