Good Luck from MOJO Land

mojofan

As one who has always had a great deal of respect for PNG and remembers the great State Championship game you guys won 20-10 against us in 1975, I want to wish you guys all he luck and good fortune this season. There's a little bit of mojo fused in with your great traditions now and I will be following you each week. Looking at your video reminds me much of the way we looked three years ago. If you continue to support coach Faircloth the way you have so far and as your kids get real comfortable with his system, the sky will be truly your limit for PNG football. There are very few places in Texas that have the tremendous community and fan support that is shown in PNG. Realize what you have and don't let anybody take it away. I am very excited for you!

ndnmojo14

That is one of the best posts I have ever read. Thank you. Coach Faircloth is an amazing guy and we are very lucky and happy to have him. I personally will be following the panthers this year. I hope you guys have an awesome season and kick some butt!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
As a parent of a child who played in that state championship game, your post just continues to show our fans what great people there are in Odessa, TX. I will forever support your school (although my entire heart is with the Indians). Thank you for your nice post and you can let me know if you're able to attend a game of ours and I am pretty sure I can get you a ticket. We'd love to have you with us when, hopefully, we win another state title.

NDN79

500+ Posts
AWESOME POST MOJO! It is fans like you that make these boards fun! I hope O.P. has a great year. I am sure Indian Nation will be following the panthers throughout the season.

15PNG

500+ Posts
There's not a day that goes by where someone around us isn't singing Coach Faricloth's praises since I've been here this week (Working on mom's house). The community is so excited to have him here. It's a great feeling. I see PN-G flags flying again on houses. I saw the video on TV where he is mic'd up. He's pure class, reminded me of Etheridge a bit. I don't know what this season holds, but I've seen it with my own eyes at the purple and white game as well as the scrimmage, he's made us look like a different team already. I am SO excited. I'm flying my wife down from Austin to catch the Barbers Hill game. We can't wait.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
I thank you for the kind words. I have always thought in some small way that our school were similar in ways of tradition and community support. Good Luck to you guys this season.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PN-G is very much like a '4A Permian'. ;D

Not as many wins and state championships, but very rich tradition and fan support. Other than possibly Stephenville, I can't think of any other 4A team anywhere that compares.

Bob S.

Thanks MOJO! Very classy post!

To Indianfan ... I think PN-G had 3 times more fans than Stephenville in the 99 Championship game. Not to be argumentative. :eek:ld: ;D

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores