Help Needed: How to find PN-G Vs. Ozen Video???

PNGALWAYS

I am having trouble finding the PN-G vs. Ozen video. I watched the first half on the PA News website yesterday but had to stop at halftime. When I went back to watch the second half today, the default FNE game had been changed to the Memorial vs. West Brook game. Try as I may, I cannot figure out any way to navigate to any other 2011 FNE games on the PA News website. Sometimes I can stumble onto some playoff game from last year, but that's about it other than the current default game. There is a link for the 2011 PN-G vs. Ozen video on the PA News website, but when you click on it nothing happens. There is also a link for it on the Legacy Sports Network website, but when you click on that link it brings up the Livingston vs. Nederland game (when you click on the link for the Livingston vs. Nederland game, it also brings up the Livinston vs. Nederland game). I would really like to watch the second half (the best half!!) of this game, particularly given the scarcity of PN-G videos this year. Any help anyone could give me regarding how to locate previous FNE games on the PA News website would be deeply appreciated.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Thanks. When I tried it earlier the one labeled "Ozen vs. PNG" was actually the Nnederland-Livingston game. They must have fixed it.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores