I have to share!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Ok, my son is 5, and his bday is Oct 15th. Well, last night he comes up to me and says..."I want a Indian party!" I didn't snap at first and I told him we could do Cowboys and Indians, like the old movies! He said..."No...I want a Purple and White Indian party, with a purple and white cake, and I want my friends to wear purple n white, and Cherokee for my bday song!" I mean, he had this thing planned out down to wanting everyone to paint their hair, and he wanted to have it at the Stadium so everyone could run out like the big NDN's do! :thud: I think the only thing he didn't ask for was the NDN Spirit to be there. Of course I explained to him that we could not have it at the stadium, but I could do all the rest. My husband, who is a TJ grad, was listening to all this, and he just looked at me like, what have you done to our son... ;D!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I see you've raised him right so far. I look for that kid to go really far in his life...Senator, President, or, if he's really lucky....Head Coach at PNG!

Nederland Dog 2006

An Indian party with everything purple and white? My gosh. What is this world coming too? Haha. That's cool. I was the same way when I was little. Everytime I was crying my mom would take me by the stadium cause I would stop crying when I saw the bulldog on the old board where the teams run onto the field.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Cheermom4 said:
How cute.....I graduated from TJ also but I bleed purple now. My kids wont graduate from any other school.

I'm a TJ offspring and proud of it. (I'm referring to the Thomas Jefferson that was once one of the best high schools, and one of the best football programs in the state.)

http://www.tjmemories.com/ (Open with Internet Explorer, the site is Firefox incompatible.)

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores