Indians win Game 1 vs. Brenham

Proud Band Mom

100+ Posts
Go guys! Excellent job. The other board is saying that the ump was definitely in the other team's pocket and our boys still pulled it off! :clap: :clap:

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
What a great game and I couldn't be more proud of those boys for pulling off such a wonderful come from behind upset. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Game 2 of this series will take place at Tomball High School at 7:30 p.m. on Friday. Game 3, if necessary, will take place in Humble on Saturday afternoon.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
I've been saying that Brenham can be beat! I am so proud of our Indians. I hope our boys who played football last year remember their quarterback, Ty S., who said "they ain't much". He is also their pitcher for tonight's game. Boys, go show them who "ain't much".

pngmom4

500+ Posts
I just got back from the game. What a game, even though we came up short. The PNG boys sure do have heart and never seem to give up. Of course, it help that the baseball parents are loud and on their feet cheering in the stands. They even play the War Chant and Cherokee between innings. If you really want to witness a great baseball game, make plans to attend tomorrow. You will definitely get your monies worth.

PNGALWAYS

Final Brenham 7 PNG 0

Indians represented district well!!! Came close to pulling off a huge upset in this series.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Game 3 pics, PNG vs Brenham.

The Crowd.
DSCF0825.jpg

PNG at bat.
DSCF0830.jpg

A beautiful day for baseball......just w i n d y.
DSCF0834.jpg

Congrats to the PNG Indians Baseball team for having a great year.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores