Injuries last night

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Who was the PNG player injured on the first play of the game and carried out on a cart? He was down on the field for quite a while before anyone even noticed him. And there was no mention of anything on the radio broadcast.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Cheermom4 said:
Yes it was Hunter D. he was back out on the side line later in the game.

Oh, that is GREAT news!! I was wondering how he was doing, he didn't look so good when they stood him up. Glad to hear he's ok :clap:!

Thanks Hunter for a GREAT season, you are a fierce player and a true leader on and off the field!

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
NDNmom91 said:
Cheermom4 said:
Yes it was Hunter D. he was back out on the side line later in the game.

Oh, that is GREAT news!! I was wondering how he was doing, he didn't look so good when they stood him up. Glad to hear he's ok :clap:!

Thanks Hunter for a GREAT season, you are a fierce player and a true leader on and off the field!

Yes, he was a bit shaken up. My daughter noticed him on the sideline later on. Thank goodness he is OK.

badndn

500+ Posts
I am pretty sure Hunter was woozy after a helmet to helmet tackle. That's what the 15 yard personal foul was for on the play that he was injured.
It was great to see him on the sidelines later in the game.

Thunder

Hunter actually had what they call a stinger, sometimes called a burner,it is an injury that occurs when the head or neck (cervical spine) is hit to one side causing the shoulder to be pulled in the opposite direction. He is still having numbness in his left arm and hand ,he will be going to see Dr.Johnston on monday .

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores