Just A Reminder...

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I know that everyone is fired up about the success of the football team, as they should be, but don't forget that there are plenty of loyal fans that stay on this message board YEAR ROUND! We support ALL THINGS PNG and would love to have ALL of you hang around with us and help build this board even bigger and better! PNG does not end at the end of football season, and neither does this message board. Let's keep the fun going!

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
I know that everyone is fired up about the success of the football team, as they should be, but don't forget that there are plenty of loyal fans that stay on this message board YEAR ROUND! We support ALL THINGS PNG and would love to have ALL of you hang around with us and help build this board even bigger and better! PNG does not end at the end of football season, and neither does this message board. Let's keep the fun going!
I agree, but I am not planning on football season ending any time soon! I hope we are talking about how great Cowboy Stadium was, the new National attendance record we set, the new hardware to go in the trophy case and what the rings will look like the week before Christmas! That is what I want for Christmas!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
ndnsrock44 said:
PNG Proud said:
I agree, but I am not planning on football season ending any time soon! I hope we are talking about how great Cowboy Stadium was, the new National attendance record we set, the new hardware to go in the trophy case and what the rings will look like the week before Christmas! That is what I want for Christmas!

People from all over would attend that game simply for a chance to see Cowboy Stadium.

Wouldn't it be hilarious to look down and see Jerry Jones pacing the PNG sideline wearing one of his suits and that cryptkeeper face of his grinning? ;D

ndnmom79

I just want to say that I love the INDIANS and the whole atmosphere in this area. I am not from here but my kids are being raised as INDIANS. I am so glad we made the move here to INDIAN NATION. I have never witnessed the spirit and closeness of a community such as PNG. I am behind every aspect of the PNG programs and cannot wait until my son is a PNG INDIAN!!! :clap: :clap:

shovelhead

100+ Posts
PNG Proud said:

I, for one, am most guilty of spending most of my time here during football season. This is the BEST info source out there about goings on in Indian Nation. To be honest, there is a lot of things here on this board that I really dont want to see, football season or not. There are people that use this forum to further their agenda, whether it be election/removal of a school board member, coach or band director. I dont want to be a part of that type of gossip and ugly behavior. I really hate to see it on a board that is there to promote all the good things about PNG. It is not my forum and I'm not trying to run down anyone here. If I don't hang around after football season, well, now you know why. Meanwhile, GO INDIANS!

IndianFan said:
ndnsrock44 said:
PNG Proud said:

People from all over would attend that game simply for a chance to see Cowboy Stadium.

Wouldn't it be hilarious to look down and see Jerry Jones pacing the PNG sideline wearing one of his suits and that cryptkeeper face of his grinning? ;D

Best description of Jerry Jones that I've heard yet!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
ndnsrock44 said:
PNG Proud said:
ME, TOO!!!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
SEE? THIS is exactly what I was saying LAST MONTH. It's like this board has a disease or something! Where did everybody go???

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
That is simply the way it works out, it is really numbers game. When you compare the number of students involved in the football game (players, cheerleaders, band, indianettes) and consider the number of people that interested because of participation of their own student and someone they know, it dwarfs the similar number that you would get when looking at any other activities during the year.

Red Raider Mom

shovelhead said:
I, for one, am most guilty of spending most of my time here during football season. This is the BEST info source out there about goings on in Indian Nation. To be honest, there is a lot of things here on this board that I really don't want to see, football season or not. There are people that use this forum to further their agenda, whether it be election/removal of a school board member, coach or band director. I don't want to be a part of that type of gossip and ugly behavior. I really hate to see it on a board that is there to promote all the good things about PNG. It is not my forum and I'm not trying to run down anyone here. If I don't hang around after football season, well, now you know why. Meanwhile, GO INDIANS!
Unfortunately all of our kids don't see just the good things about PNG when they go to school.

I have learned a lot by reading this board. Some things have been about football, other sports, invisible laptops j/k, academics and extracurricular activities. I have also found some new friends. Not many given my opinions but a few. I have also found many parents and kids that feel the same way I do but are afraid to vocalize their opinion.

I read what I find interesting, post if I have something to say, and ignore the rest. It would be nice if everyone stayed around after football season to let the rest of us know what is going on ;D

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores