Just for fun !

thatpngfan

I am glad that this is not a real situation-------Who wins this battle? Romero VS Nelson ? They are the best in the district !

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Depends on who's throwing the ball to him. If it's thrown to where the other guy can't get it, Nelson dominates because he can go get the ball.

Now if it's a QB with the accuracy of a Tony Romo, 50/50. Since most high school QB's are in that less than perfect category, it's a tie. :duel:

pngdad8520

100+ Posts
I agree tie for sure, In the Purple and White game 8 would stuff 4 and then the next play 4 would get 8 ! Who knows they may end up at the same school!

ingainerYYZ

100+ Posts
they are both TREMENDOUS athlete`s who will be remembered for year`s to come at the RESERVATION. i say it would end in a tie........................................ tough question to ponder.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores