Last reminder before the season starts tomorrow!!

PNG1992

Port Neches, TEXAS
follow the PNG Indians and Nederland Bulldogs all year long with updates sent straight to your cell phones. So far the PNG site has 67 followers. Its a great opportunity for out-of-towners or folks who may be working and arent around a radio/computer to get live game updates and info. The sites again are:

www.twitter.com/pngindians
www.twitter.com/NedDogs

Good Luck to all our local teams this year. Heres to an exciting season of football.

pngdad56

I signed up for it.will there be a test before Friday night? I want to make sure mine works. This is an awesome idea..everyone is always wondering the area scores at the games, this way we will know. Thanks for setting this up for us, it is much appreciated.

NDN79

500+ Posts
I signed up today--thanks for the info. it will be great to have when i have to work and have to miss the game.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores