Leaders

Indian20o7!

and who are the leaders in png history for rec yards...tds,...rush td's,passing stats,
If ne one could help me out on this that would be great...thanks guys

badndn

500+ Posts
Pretty sure the single season Receiving Yardage is Jayce Nelson from this season followed by Cody Colburn in 1998.

Also Receptions in a season is this year with Jalali.

Top two single season passing is Long '99 and Doty this year.

Long is still career leader in just about every passing category. Would assume Doty would be right behind him in most.

Much of Long's 1999 receiving yards went to a bevy of WR's. Baxter, Price, Lumbley, forgot the kid name started with an N and even a handful to TE Blyar.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
badndn said:
Pretty sure the single season Receiving Yardage is Jayce Nelson from this season followed by Cody Colburn in 1998.

Also Receptions in a season is this year with Jalali.

Top two single season passing is Long '99 and Doty this year.

Long is still career leader in just about every passing category. Would assume Doty would be right behind him in most.

Much of Long's 1999 receiving yards went to a bevy of WR's. Baxter, Price, Lumbley, forgot the kid name started with an N and even a handful to TE Blyar.

It was Norton...maybe Ryan?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores