Legacy Game Videos

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I am excited to watch the 1953 and 1955 state championship games. If you don't have it, I can send you the links to You Tube for the 1975 and 1999 games. Thank you for posting the legacy game videos. Thanks to all who made it possible. You can watch PN-G's Flying Frenchmen, Gordon LeBoeuf and Bobby LaBorde, run all the way to the 1953 and 1955 state championships. Great stuff.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I am excited to watch the 1953 and 1955 state championship games. If you don't have it, I can send you the links to You Tube for the 1975 and 1999 games. Thank you for posting the legacy game videos. Thanks to all who made it possible. You can watch PN-G's Flying Frenchmen, Gordon LeBoeuf and Bobby LaBorde, run all the way to the 1953 and 1955 state championships. Great stuff.
We have the ‘75 and ‘99 games, and many others. I think I added a ‘75 version to the YouTube channel already but that will be embellished with some other info and regenerated. I’m going to add some additional PNG touches to the videos and then publish them.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores