Looks like PN-G WILL scrimmage PA Memorial?????.

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
Directly taken from the PA News -

AREA PRESEASON FOOTBALL CAPSULES

PORT NECHES-GROVES (20-4A)

* Head coach: Matt Burnett (15th year)

* 2007 record: 8-4

* Expected total number in grades 9-12: 200

* First day of school: Monday, Aug. 25

* Conditioning: Monday, 8-10:30 a.m., 5-7:30 p.m.

* First practice in full pads: Friday, 5-7:30 p.m.

* Scrimmages: Saturday, Aug. 16 PN-G at Jasper, 6:30 p.m.,
Saturday, Aug. 23 PN-G at Memorial, TBD O0
* Season opener: Friday, Aug. 29, PN-G at Barbers Hill, 7:30 p.m.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
This also means that both Jasper & Memorial should be scrimmaging us here next year!! Of course, we've seen coaches break scrimmage appointments before.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Anyone planning on going to this scrimmage? I won't be able to make it. A report and some video/photos would be greatly appreciated if someone can oblige.

IndianKen

INDIAN KEN #1 BAND FAN
pngfan93 said:
Anyone planning on going to this scrimmage? I won't be able to make it. A report and some video/photos would be greatly appreciated if someone can oblige.

I will be going to the scrimmage at memorial, if the weather permits. I'm ready for some football.....IndianKen

86ndn

PA Snooze reports that the scrimage is at 10 a.m., however, they also reported that Nederland's scrimage against Jasper is tomorrow and it's actually tonight! Not sure if I'd rely on our local newspaper.

eric77619

:woohoo:im ready for some football i live in baton rouge la. i keep up with the indians i graduated in 1997 i wish the indians the best and the stadium is looking good

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores