MIDCOUNTY MADNESS TICKETS

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
:helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

We were prepared to camp at admin for tickets but called this morning and all sold out. How did that happen? Still have Student tickets though. Where can we get tickets? We are willing to pay a good price!!!!! Need 4. I sure dont want to have to sit on Nederlands side. Help!

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Admin says been sold out since July....just our reserves and ticket holders are more than their visitor side can hold...Maybe we need to start playing at Lamars stadium so it can accommodate all of us.

akifan94

500+ Posts
Just for clarification. I have a ticket from a season ticket holder. Is it a reserved seat? And if so will there be any general admission? The reason I ask is if they are selling student tickets where will they sit?

NDN NATION

100+ Posts
akifan94 said:
Just for clarification. I have a ticket from a season ticket holder. Is it a reserved seat? And if so will there be any general admission? The reason I ask is if they are selling student tickets where will they sit?

Not all season ticket holders got reserved seating just the first 2300 or however many it was. I have season tickets and my wife forgot to get our tickets early this year so we have GA tickets. Won't happen again and we will be there early when the gates open to get seats.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Ok so moving game not good...Maybe we can have it at The Reservation everytime. lol....By The Way...Nederland sold out to...called the high school this morn...looks like we are tail gating...did that a couple of years ago, it was not so bad..Parked the truck their that morning and had a really good spot by the fence with lawn chairs in the back of truck...least I would hear the Band.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
They are selling student tickets starting tomorrow morning at 8 am. Was told limited available. students can get them at their school. I'm sure there may be a few folks giving away tickets at the game. There was 2 or 3 years ago in Nederland. I have GA tickets myself. Got there late this year. So I will have a kid or two in line by 530 friday and have them rotate out with our other kids so they can eat and etc.... We are going to tailgate this year as well.

NDN06

100+ Posts
akifan94 said:

There is a student section

pngmom4

500+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
They are selling student tickets starting tomorrow morning at 8 am. Was told limited available. students can get them at their school. I'm sure there may be a few folks giving away tickets at the game. There was 2 or 3 years ago in Nederland. I have GA tickets myself. Got there late this year. So I will have a kid or two in line by 530 friday and have them rotate out with our other kids so they can eat and etc.... We are going to tailgate this year as well.

The high school sold tickets today. My daughter said there were a few left there. If you are gonna buy them, don't wait, they will be gone quick

akifan94

500+ Posts
NDN06 said:
akifan94 said:

There is a student section

I have a seven year old. She will have to sit with me. ;D

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
The high school sold tickets today. My daughter said there were a few left there. If you are gonna buy them, don't wait, they will be gone quick
[/quote]

Can parents go to the highschool and buy the tickets for their small children?

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I would think so, but they won't be able to sit with you in the reserved section, if that's where you're sitting.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores