New PNG Record Set!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Jayce Nelson has over 1,000 yards receiving this yr., a new ALL-TIME PNG record!

Chase Bertrand is now #2 on the ALL-TIME PNG rushing list!

Amir Jalalie has over 90 receptions this yr.

Brennan Doty is only a couple hundred yards shy of Dustin Longs record (DL played 16 games)
(and all of this success can be directly attributed to the Offensive Line)

The best part is, they are all on the 2010 Edition of the PNG Indians!

Way to go boys! We're proud of you!

NDN79

500+ Posts
Great job Indians!! We are proud of you and you should be proud of yourselves!! Keep up the great work all the way to STATE!!

NDN4EVA

Congrats to all 3 of them! Great athletes and more to come from Nelson since he is only a junior. Keep up the good work guys and hope to see you on saturdays!

pngmom4

500+ Posts
NDN4EVA said:
Congrats to all 3 of them! Great athletes and more to come from Nelson since he is only a junior. Keep up the good work guys and hope to see you on saturdays!

Chase is a junior also.

Congratulations to all of these athletes!!!

wacape

100+ Posts
From the ashes arises the PNG phoenix! People in the area gave us up for dead after the Nederland game. All these great stats show that this bunch of kids never gave up. They knew what they had...it was just getting the pieces to fit the final puzzle was all that was needed. They truly deserve all the benefits of a truly tremendous second half of the season considering the frustration they had to endure during the first half. Go guys..."get you one" on Saturday! :woohoo:

PurpleNDN

pngmom4 said:
NDN4EVA said:

Chase is a junior also.

Congratulations to all of these athletes!!!

Its an awsome accomplishment by all 3.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores