Now that reality has set

HighChief2008

I think after a big blow out win against GP everyone (including some fans) got a little overconfident. Our boys have alot of good film to look over this coming week and they will come out next week and play hard and do everything they can to get the W.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Agreed, this is what happens when you get overconfident and think everyone is going to lay down because we're PNG. I knew this would happen as soon as I started reading the blowout predictions. We have along way to go on both offense and defense, but we'll get there. Have a lot of faith in Faircloth.

wacape

100+ Posts
We'll be fine...this is a solid team on both sides of the line. We're not gonna see Crosby speed in district.

rhollier384

First of all, I dont understand why everyone thought Crosby was going to be easy. After I saw the scout film on them I knew it would be very tough. They are as big, fast and athletic as Memorial. Crosby has some serious players. Our team may have been a little over confident but the fact is their speed was hard for us to handle. I saw some post talking about our defense is soft, our defense in not soft. Those kids played their hearts out, they did the best they could. Yes they do need to work on tackling and I'm sure they will. Our kids on both sides of the ball had no quit in them, it just didn't go our way. These kids have heart and that's a very important factor as to what kind of team we have. We will be fine, we are in a very tough district and were going to have to fight for every win. As far as seeing that kind of speed and quickness, we will see it again in district there are a few teams with that kind of speed. Good Luck Indians and keep grinding....

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Could have easily gone the other way. If Crosby does have that level of talent, then that says a lot. Time will tell. And no one should begin writing off this Indian team.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
There were slot of "what Ifs" lastnight and for one am glad that we did not blow out Crosby. It is too early to be over confident and the run through sign was one of the things that came back to bite us. The team will be fine and remember that Crosby had both of our films just as we had theirs. Coach said this game was gonne be tough and it was. We don't need to change coaches, they are doing fine, and we don't need to spend the whole season comparing them to the old coaches. Just chalk up the loss to being Bushes fault

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Watching the Vidor/BridgeCity game @ http://www.kfdm.com/video/live/

Vidors defense is small, but they will hit you.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores