OT - Ok what kind of car did

satchmo69

I had two at different times. 59 Studebaker stationwagon- price $75 and when that one blew up a 60 something Triumph spitfire. Both were a lot of fun. I can't remember the exact year of the Spitfire that was a Fuzzy Decade for me

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Xcrystalbeachbum said:
you guys drive in high school. Here is a video of my car when it was looking good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjDYBfIZgV8

That's not fair Beachbum.... Yours RUNS!

Xcrystalbeachbum

100+ Posts
Oh you mean my other car, the mustang 429 SCJ......actually it was 5 tickets in one day - 78 in a 30mph zone, improper display of speed(burning my tires), running a stop sign, and 35 in a 20(Port Neches Park), and invalid inspection sticker. But I got lucky and got one dropped.....needless to say I had my DL suspended for 6 months. Didn't stop me from driving tho. D*mn the torpedoes-full speed ahead. It had a few minor modifications :rocks: and
it only got 6 miles to gallon in the city and maybe 10 on the highway, but gas was 25 to 35 cents a gallon. It once pegged the speedo at 135 on rubber plant road with 5 people in the car.
My bumper sticker "Cash, Grass or you know" and I was serious.....lol :whiteflag:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SXAyNoMieY

EX79NDN

100+ Posts
My first car was a 65 Buick Skylark. We called it "The Blue Bomb" but it got me (and a car load of other people) back and fourth from school. I was just happy to have a car (that ran) I could call my own and I did not have to ride the "yellow cheese wagon". ;D Than the summer between my junior and senior year (my early graduation presant) I got a brand new, off the show room floor, 79 Trans Am (loaded). Man that car was the bomb!!! T tops and all. You know the Smokey and The Bandit type of car. Man I wish I had that car still today. You couldn't hardly put anything in the trunk but it sure could fly. :cheesy:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores