Philpott Ford

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
This is not an official endorsement since the notion of promoting any business has never been a part of this virtual community.

But just a note to anyone looking to buy a new or pre-owned Ford vehicle, Philpott Ford is a pretty fair and courteous dealership. They also sell Toyota and Hyundai.

It may not be the same old family dealership that used to be on Nall decades ago, but it’s local folks working there including some hard core PNG fans. People make the difference.

Of course any potential car buyer will need to be well prepared and ready when you walk through the door. Any business is there to maximize profit and they know all the angles to do that. They have to keep the lights on but they do start off with some good prices on your purchase. But overall it was one of the easier experiences I’ve had at a dealership.

So thanks to Alan Parsons and Chris Doyle as well as Mike and Rob. Special thanks to Chris for wrapping up some loose ends. I hope to be driving that truck for a long time and on many adventures including to some PNG games.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I'm glad that you recognize local businesses that support PN-G. Support those that support PN-GISD.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Drove all the way over there twice and felt good buying from them. It’s good to talk with hometown/area folks. Probably could have left with more $$ in my pocket but maybe next time I’ll stick to my plan better.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores