Playoff Bracket

attakapandn

100+ Posts
Anyone knows where i can find the playoff brackets online , would like to see the line up and who we might have to play down the road

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
I think this is the best position that the Indians could have hoped for. If they continue to build upon last week and stay healthy, I say that have good shot at making it to the Regional Finals.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
If you want a bracket you can read easier try this:

http://www2.uil.utexas.edu/brackets/football/4a_division2.pdf

For Division 1 just replace the 2 with an 1.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Thanks, Old Eagle. My eyes aren't what they used to be. Oh, BYTW, PNG NDN Fan, I think we're pretty good up to semi-finals, maybe all the way if we keep playing like we did against Central.

Scalp 'em, Indians!!!!

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
The path to JerryWorld (most likely to play Aledo) would probably be...

BH
Willis
Manvel
Brenham or Dayton
Callalen or GP
Aledo

JMO.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
PNG NDN Fan said:
The path to JerryWorld (most likely to play Aledo) would probably be...

BH
Willis
Manvel
Brenham or Dayton
Callalen or GP
Aledo

JMO.

So far, you're dead on ;D

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Looking at the playoff scores, there are some seriously potent, high scoring offenses out there. Luckily the Indians are also armed with the same.

wacape

100+ Posts
Dayton and LaMarque tangle this weekend. Winner plays us. That could be another PNG-Willis who scores last affair. We get past Manvel it doesn't look any easier playing EITHER of these two. But....let's not look ahead. We have to TCB (Take Care of Business) Saturday.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores